All That Remains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Quake III Arena 1.16n clan.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Panama<- maybe?

Go down 
+7
Wolf
Rite
men7al-UE-
tool
SKILLZ
Sw1tch
spiLL.
11 posters
AuthorMessage
spiLL.

Panama<- maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Panama<- maybe?   Panama<- maybe? EmptyWed May 20, 2009 8:26 pm

Panama<- maybe? Untitled2
Back to top Go down
Sw1tch
Leader
Leader

Panama<- maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panama<- maybe?   Panama<- maybe? EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:11 pm

Never know... but what server was this in?
Back to top Go down
https://atrclan.darkbb.com
SKILLZ
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

Panama<- maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panama<- maybe?   Panama<- maybe? EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:34 pm

from the people playing in it im going to say its 2k9 server and also thats all spill plays so =p....10fpm is odd yes
Back to top Go down
spiLL.

Panama<- maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panama<- maybe?   Panama<- maybe? EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:58 pm

oh and 2 days ago Panama<- was getting 40 in 20 and crap like that lol
Back to top Go down
tool
Referee

Panama<- maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panama<- maybe?   Panama<- maybe? EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:49 pm

demo plox!
Back to top Go down
Sw1tch
Leader
Leader

Panama<- maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panama<- maybe?   Panama<- maybe? EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:31 am

tool wrote:
demo plox!
Back to top Go down
men7al-UE-
Referee

Panama<- maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panama<- maybe?   Panama<- maybe? EmptyThu May 21, 2009 1:15 am

first of all, there are 2 Panamas!

one is Arrow from UE and the other one is probably Desperado from UE aswell, they have been around ages in quake, (more then 5 years).
so I'm pretty sure i'm saving you some time when I say theres no need to investigate!
Just something for you to look =)

Panama<- maybe? Q3-20090519-134307

Panama<- maybe? Q3-20090519-124754

Panama<- maybe? Q3-20090519-214552

Out from UE forums!

Does this seem odd?

Panama<- maybe? 136in13
Back to top Go down
Rite

Rite

Panama<- maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panama<- maybe?   Panama<- maybe? EmptyThu May 21, 2009 4:37 am

OMG U HAX CUZ U GET 10FPM
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Referee

Panama<- maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panama<- maybe?   Panama<- maybe? EmptyThu May 21, 2009 3:09 pm

Just because a person is in a top clan does not mean they don't cheat. Just because they've spent years playing does not mean they don't cheat. Last, but not least. Just because they're your friend / clan mate does not mean they don't cheat.

However, without a demo there's nothing really to be said other than the fact it was 2k9 server, and that's mostly noobs. So 10 fpm for a "skilled player" isn't that hard to achieve.

Onto what you said, fuck that bullshit. You would cover up someone hacking just because they're in your clan? "Saving you some time". There is no such thing as wasted time on people that might hack. That's just garbage. Pathetic garbage. There is always need to investigate, no matter who it is if they're playing suspiciously.

Go brainwash some morons into thinking top clans are 100% legit where I'm not an active user at. I'll not stand for it, and I don't give a fuck what tag you represent. I stand for honor and integrity in this game and nobody is above the rules or regulations. I encourage people to demo anyone they think is suspicious, because it leads to an honest game.

I strongly doubt your leader feels the same way in regards to sweeping accusations under the rug based on clan tag and time played. Those are the two most foolish defenses I've ever seen, followed closely by "he doesn't hack, he's my friend".

I'm not saying either Arrow or desperado are hackers, and without a demo there is no case against them. I just want you to understand your approach is ignorant.
Back to top Go down
tool
Referee

Panama<- maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panama<- maybe?   Panama<- maybe? EmptyThu May 21, 2009 6:18 pm

weren't there like 10 different UE people on "the list"? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sw1tch
Leader
Leader

Panama<- maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panama<- maybe?   Panama<- maybe? EmptyThu May 21, 2009 6:19 pm

lol how you going to ask a question on a topic then lock it again.
the answer is yes. some of them were. lol
Back to top Go down
tool
Referee

Panama<- maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panama<- maybe?   Panama<- maybe? EmptyThu May 21, 2009 6:21 pm

I dunno, I just thought that's how people do it. Lock a topic and only let the admins keep talking Razz

and I know they were on the list, it was a helpful rhetorical question targeted towards Wolf's theory of a cover-up.
Back to top Go down
spiLL.

Panama<- maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panama<- maybe?   Panama<- maybe? EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:58 pm

tool wrote:
demo plox!
sure, next time i see him in 2k9 and im there.
And men7al, maybe you really are mental.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Referee

Panama<- maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panama<- maybe?   Panama<- maybe? EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:49 pm

Funny thing, the person in question isn't Arrow -UE-.

The Panama with a red <- is Arrow -UE-.

The panama with a green <- is Naruto from [i].

That should give you a better chance of demoing the right person. Idea
Back to top Go down
BadGirl
|aTr>Member<

Panama<- maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panama<- maybe?   Panama<- maybe? EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:59 pm

Wolf wrote:
Just because a person is in a top clan does not mean they don't cheat. Just because they've spent years playing does not mean they don't cheat. Last, but not least. Just because they're your friend / clan mate does not mean they don't cheat.

However, without a demo there's nothing really to be said other than the fact it was 2k9 server, and that's mostly noobs. So 10 fpm for a "skilled player" isn't that hard to achieve.

Onto what you said, fuck that bullshit. You would cover up someone hacking just because they're in your clan? "Saving you some time". There is no such thing as wasted time on people that might hack. That's just garbage. Pathetic garbage. There is always need to investigate, no matter who it is if they're playing suspiciously.

Go brainwash some morons into thinking top clans are 100% legit where I'm not an active user at. I'll not stand for it, and I don't give a fuck what tag you represent. I stand for honor and integrity in this game and nobody is above the rules or regulations. I encourage people to demo anyone they think is suspicious, because it leads to an honest game.

I strongly doubt your leader feels the same way in regards to sweeping accusations under the rug based on clan tag and time played. Those are the two most foolish defenses I've ever seen, followed closely by "he doesn't hack, he's my friend".

I'm not saying either Arrow or desperado are hackers, and without a demo there is no case against them. I just want you to understand your approach is ignorant.

u said what i wanted to say Panama<- maybe? 638932
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Referee

Panama<- maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panama<- maybe?   Panama<- maybe? EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:47 pm

Panama<- maybe? Narruto_64acc_2k9

Policestate from UE wishes to post this screenshot of the accuracy from that game. He found the user to be suspicious same as you and confronted him only to find it was Naruto and not Arrow.
Back to top Go down
Kr0n1k

Kr0n1k

Panama<- maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panama<- maybe?   Panama<- maybe? EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:10 am

thanks wolf is naruto and i do think he is very supisious
Back to top Go down
tool
Referee

Panama<- maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panama<- maybe?   Panama<- maybe? EmptySat May 23, 2009 3:37 am

still would like a demo -.-
Back to top Go down
L@zOr
|aTr>Member<
L@zOr

Panama<- maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panama<- maybe?   Panama<- maybe? EmptySat May 23, 2009 1:23 pm

Razz
Back to top Go down
Kr0n1k

Kr0n1k

Panama<- maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panama<- maybe?   Panama<- maybe? EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:21 am

Get me a demo or atleast try
Back to top Go down
Vend3tta
|aTr>Member<

Panama<- maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panama<- maybe?   Panama<- maybe? EmptySat May 30, 2009 12:37 am

dude this isnt impossible

Panama<- maybe? Aaala
Panama<- maybe? Aala2

and my acc was 40 with lots of rj , it from 2k9 also...theres lot of noobs in that serv and if naruto do less rj its possible that he get 64
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Panama<- maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panama<- maybe?   Panama<- maybe? Empty

Back to top Go down

Panama<- maybe?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All That Remains :: Server Info :: Suspected Cheaters-
Jump to: